Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fall Craft Fun


Fall is in full swing around here! I have done a few fun Fall crafts with my 3 year old.


Paper Bag Bat


The first we did, was from his early childhood class, but I found a link on Pinterest with the links to print out the sheets. It is a paper bag bat puppet:


You will need a brown paper bag, and print out the 2 pages from the link below. We colored first, then we both cut. I let him cut the triangles and nose, and I cut the rest. Last, we glued.

The page suggests black or brown bat, but when working with a 3 year old, directions are just suggestions! Mine chose purple for everything, except for orange teeth, blue eyes, and red tongue.

You can find it at: http://www.dltk-kids.com/animals/mbagbat.htm
 

Toilet Paper Roll Tree


This was super easy! All we needed was yellow, red, and orange tissue paper, a toilet paper roll, and some cardboard.


First, we cut a circle out of an empty cereal box. Then, we tore up the tissue paper into little pieces. After that, we glued each piece onto the cardboard circle. Last, we cut slits in the toilet paper roll to slide the tree top into.

I found it here: http://www.easy-child-crafts.com/easy-fall-crafts.html



Leaf Collection Book


This was very fun for my 3 year old! We picked up about 20 leaves that he thought were interesting on our walk home from preschool.





We got about ten pages of printer paper, folded it in half, and had one sheet of construction paper for the cover. I stapled it, then wrote the title on the cover. My 3 year old colored the cover, then we glued one leaf on each page. We may go back and write and draw more on it, but we haven't yet.

I saw it here: http://www.littlefamilyfun.com/search/label/Fall



This is what we've done so far, but will hopefully do some more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment